Since 1991, Charles Stone Heating and Cooling has served Cookeville, Tennessee, and the surrounding areas, providing professional HVAC services. Our dedication to doing the job right has earned us a loyal customer base. We choose only the best, most-qualified technicians and train them further to ensure they meet our exacting standards and expectations.
If you are looking for trusted HVAC service providers in Cookeville and surrounding areas, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
HVAC stands for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning, which applies to both residential and commercial systems. We offer high-quality residential HVAC services in Cookeville, Tennessee.
High-Efficiency HVAC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation
There are many different components to heating and cooling systems. Each of these will need repairs and maintenance on occasion.
Ductless Heating & Cooling Systems
The most obvious and important feature of ductless heating and cooling systems is that a central air ventilation ductwork system is not required. Also called a mini-split system, individual units are installed in different rooms with small lines connecting to a single outside unit. These individual units can switch between heating and cooling, covering your conditioned air needs for all seasons. They are highly efficient, with potential SEER ratings of up to 30.
Heat Pump Heating and Cooling Systems
Despite the name, heat pumps can both do both heating and cooling. The systems utilize new technology that takes heat from the outside air, compresses it, and brings it indoors. During the summer, it reveres this process, cooling the house.
In the early development years, there were operational limitations depending on the temperature outside. With today’s technology, heat pumps can fully function in temperatures up to negative -20 degrees Fahrenheit.
In terms of efficiency, heat pumps are on par with traditional AC units, except that heat pumps can do both heating and cooling with a single unit. In contrast, conventional air conditioning units must work in tandem with a separate furnace unit.
Geothermal Heating & Cooling Heat Pump Systems
Geothermal heat pump systems work similarly to standard heat pumps, but instead of using the outside air, they use temperatures from the earth. A loop system is buried to exploit the significantly more stable underground temperatures.
There are several types of geothermal loop systems, but most require only about five to ten feet of digging. Compared to standard air heat pumps, geothermal heating and cooling systems reduce energy consumption by 25 to 50 percent, according to Energy.gov. Geothermal systems can also be set up to assist or even take over heating hot water.
Used for both heating and cooling systems, thermostats are how users send commands for systems to work towards a desired temperature. Programmed thermostats are handy for keeping to a schedule and saving energy. Smart thermostats will learn your schedule and improve energy savings, along with many convenient features.
Zone Control Systems
Easy and affordable to install, zone control systems allow users to save energy, and therefore money, by creating zones. By setting zones to different temperatures based on use, the entire home doesn’t have to be kept to the same conditioned level.
Unused zones can use less cooling or heating, and active rooms like kitchens do not need as much warmth due to active movement and residual heat from cooking.
Call Charles Stone for free estimates on installing ductless, heat pump, or geothermal heating and cooling systems in Cookeville, Tennessee.
Professional Heating Services
Nobody likes shivering in the cold, and Charles Stone is dedicated to ensuring your furnace is working and keeping the cold at bay.
We offer the following residential heating services in Cookeville:
- Electric Furnaces
- Gas Furnaces
- Heating Maintenance
- Heating Repair
- Heating Replacement & Installation
- Emergency Heating Repair
Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality
The “V” in HVAC stands for ventilation, which is a category typically widened to include all indoor air quality topics.
Here are some of the services Charles Stone offers to improve indoor air quality in Cookeville:
- Air Filters remove airborne contaminants such as dust, pollen, pet dander, and other debris.
- Air Purification Systems purify living organisms out of the air and keep them off filters and moist condenser coils. Common airborne pests include viruses, bacteria, dust mites, and mold spores.
- Duct Cleaning should be performed once every one or two years to keep airways flowing efficiently and keep dust down.
- Duct Repair is important to keep your central air working efficiently.
- Duct Sealing ensures no ductwork leaks, keeping your central air systems working efficiently.
- Duct Testing tests for air leaks in your ductwork.
- Humidifiers add humidity back to your home during winter. This fights dry skin, eyes, and lips and makes breathing easier.
- HVAC Sanitizing should be done occasionally to ensure the air you breathe is clean. It is essential for those with severe allergies or immune disorders.
- UV Lights are often a part of purification systems; they kill bacteria and viruses.
- Dehumidifiers remove moisture from the air during summer to keep things bearable and help protect belongings from water damage.
Call Charles Stone if you need ventilation and indoor air quality services in Cookeville!
Expert Air Conditioning Services
Just as important, air conditioning shouldn’t be ignored! You should call Charles Stone if you are struggling with any air conditioning problems.
Charles Stone is proud to offer the following air conditioning and cooling services in Cookeville, Tennessee:
- Emergency Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Replacement & Installation
- Central Air Conditioning
Trust the professional HVAC technicians at Charles Stone to do the job right the first time! We are experts at HVAC repair, maintenance, replacement, and installation services in Cookeville, Tennessee, and the surrounding areas! Contact us today.