Every good business and property owner knows that routine commercial HVAC maintenance is crucial to protecting vital equipment. Just like how old and new cars both require oil changes, old and new HVAC units also need regular tune-ups for efficiency and longevity.
A long-time trusted HVAC company makes scheduling HVAC tune-ups easy and accessible. The professional HVAC technicians at Charles Stone arrive on time and are ready to go. Charles Stone focuses on hiring individuals with years of experience and trains them further to meet our high standards.
Contact Charles Stone for expert commercial HVAC maintenance services in Cookeville, Gainesboro, and the Upper Cumberland area.
Professional Commercial HVAC Maintenance Services
Commercial HVAC systems run nearly daily, 365 days a year. Even on mild days, HVAC units are running, moving air around, and keeping the air fresh. Because they control heating and cooling, their constant use can strain even the most durable components. Annual or even quarterly routine maintenance should be rendered to keep this equipment running in top condition.
Whether your commercial HVAC unit is new or old, rooftop or ground, or big or small, Charles Stone can handle it. We are trained to handle all types, sizes, and models of HVAC units.
During a spring and summer tune-up service visit, our technicians will:
- Check humidity levels
- Clean the condenser and evaporator coils
- Check for gas leaks
- Clean clogged drain lines
- Inspect for water or refrigerant leaks
- Clean out the drain pan
- Replace worn pulleys or belts
- Clean or replace air filters
- Test airflow at the air handler and the vents
- Check the electrical wiring, connection, and components
- Lubricate the motor bearings, fan bearings, and other moving components
- Check the unit for damage, dirt, or debris
For an autumn and winter maintenance visit, our technicians will:
- Clean or replace filters
- Check and clean the heat exchanger and other heating elements
- Inspect the burner assembly
- Inspect for Carbon monoxide or gas leaks
- Inspect electrical components and connections for frayed or damaged wiring
- Lubricate all moving parts and replace worn belts
- Check drains
- Test and calibrate the thermostats
- Check the gas pressure
- Inspect the ductwork and vents
- Clean the flue system
- Test & check the HVAC unit or heat pump
Contact Charles Stones for expert commercial HVAC tune-ups in Cookeville and Upper Cumberland. We can also repair and replace commercial HVAC units.
Custom HVAC Maintenance Agreements
When you partner with a trusted HVAC service provider, you can get discounts on scheduled maintenance tune-up visits, parts, labor, emergency repairs, and more. We can customize a service agreement with you, no matter how big your HVAC system is. Whether you have one HVAC unit or multiple, we can work with you to find an agreement that meets your needs.