Plumbing issues can be as simple as a leaky faucet or as disastrous as a completely flooded kitchen. No matter what problem you may be facing, it’s usually best to take care of it sooner rather than later.
When you face extensive plumbing problems, it’s time to call in the experts. Charles Stone Mechanical is ready to overcome any plumbing problem you may have.
We’ve been helping the people of Cookeville since 1991.
Plumbing Repair, Replacement, & Installation Services
Charles Stone Mechanical offers plumbing repair, replacement, and installation services for Cookeville and surrounding areas. Our experienced plumbers can analyze your problem and find the best solution to fix it for the long term.
Here are some of the plumbing services we offer
- Leaky Faucets: Drops of water add up! It takes 15,140 drops to equal a gallon, and if your faucet drips 10 times a minute, that’s 14,440 drops per day and 347 gallons per year! All that water adds up on your utility bill.
- Clogged Drains: If your sink or shower drains slowly or your toilet backs up, we can fix that. We’ll identify the problem and have your plumbing working again in no time.
- New Bathroom or Kitchen Installations: Whether you’re doing a full renovation or just choosing a new fixture, we have you covered. We’ll ensure that at least the plumbing part of your new kitchen renovation goes smoothly.
- Water Heaters: We can repair your water heater or replace it wholesale. It’s important to have a certified plumber install any gas lines to ensure your family’s safety.
- Sump Pumps: A crawlspace, or even worse, a basement, filling up with water is a disastrous problem. Water damage is extensive and can worsen if high humidity allows mold to fester. Make sure you are protected with a great sump pump!
Call us at (931) 526-5023 for professional plumbing services in Cookeville and surrounding areas.
Mainline Sewer Cleaning & Replacement
If your drains are sluggish, slow, or backing up, you may have a problem with your main sewer line. Our plumbers will investigate your problem and see if it’s a clog in the sewer line, a problem with your vent stacks, or something else altogether.
Charles Stone Mechanical offers main sewer line cleaning, repair, and replacement services in Cookeville, Tennessee. We can clear any blockages, roots, or other debris from your mainline, allowing it to work as it should. We’ll ensure your vent stack pipes aren’t rotted out and are hooked up and venting properly. We’ll check for leaks, proper pipe gradation, and any other problems that may occur.
If your sewer line is past its service life, we can replace it with a new one and give you peace of mind.
Call us at (931) 526-5023 for mainline services.